Love Thy Neighbour by Belle Aurora

Saturday, February 08, 2014


synopsis
Asher 'Ghost' Collins and Natalie Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.


So why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they've ever been.

Will friendship ever be enough for the pair?




+5 AMAZING,FUNNY,HOT STARS!! 

"..I don't need anyone approving of what I feel for you, babe.
I just need you and I hope all you need is me, too."

Wow wow wow <333 I love it!!!!It was so good *sigh*Let me start off by saying I am completely and utterly in love with Nat and Ghost!!!I am not sure I have ever felt so much love and passion for characters!This book was hot and hilarious from the beginning!! I was so sad when I reached the end..I want more Ash and Nat <33

Natalie and Asher "Ghost" have always had a contentious friendship.One night they having the hottest sex ever.But after that they decide to avoid each other and forget what happened...When Nat moved in her new apartment...She meet her new neighbor... 

What happens when your sexy neighbor is Ghost??
Are you willing to become friends again??
Is friendship enough to satisfy either of them??


I really liked Natalie.She’s a strong confident woman and she isn't afraid to put anybody in their place, including Asher.She is my second woman crush I have after Perry for EIT :))
 Asher just be the sexiest most beautifully broken man I have ever meet!!I love him!!!!He has a shit past :(( omg my heart is so broken for him!!Those demons from the past keep him locked up.

I loved how their love story slowly unfolded.Their sexual attraction was obvious.And believe me the sex scenes was so hot!!!




"Ill do it girl. I'll take care of you and I'll love you forever."


But, what I like most so far about this book and this series is the humour, it is sarcastic.Not only is there are funny moments but the banter between the characters and the internal monologue is hilarious as well. 

This was a sexy and emotional book mixed with a handsome tortured hero and a sassy heroine and humour!!!I can't wait for the next book!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts