Top Recommendation New Review Untouchable by Isabel Love

Thursday, April 06, 2017
Monica Morgan is off limits. One-hundred percent untouchable. 

Too bad I didn't know that when we first met. 
We were just two strangers in a club, drawn together by chemistry. 
Hot, SIZZLING chemistry. 

Imagine my surprise when I discover that she's my new boss.

And now that we work together, she's determined to keep it professional. 

My problem? I can't forget the night we met. 
That searing kiss. The way she felt in my hands. 

I find myself willing to break the rules to get closer to her.
Though she tries to fight it, I know she feels it, too. This pull. 

It's all in the way she fidgets whenever I'm around. 
It's all in those lingering, hungry looks she casts my way when she thinks no one is watching. 

Despite the risk to my job that comes with pursuing her, I can't seem to stay away.
I want to forget about the rules and make her mine. 

Warning: This book is recommended for readers over 18 years of age.





"I see the desire in his eyes as he eats me up with his gaze, and I like it."
<33 br="">

Such an amazing story!Isabel Love delivers a steamy,super hot,emotional,fast paced and beautiful story.There are so many things that I liked about this story.

description

"What started out as pure lust and physical attraction has blossomed into more."

First of all the heroine is older than the hero and I really like it because it isn't something that we find often in books.Secondly we have dual POV which is fantastic because we get to know what both characters are thinking. Moreover, the writing is amazing,once you start reading you can't put it down. And last but not least the romance is forbidden which is one of my favorite kind of romance !!!

Both characters are fantastic,Max is hot,funny,smart and sweet.Monica is strong and lovely.The romance is super hot,intense,emotional and sensual.There is sexual tension between Monica and Max and their chemistry is off the charts.

There is also the perfect amount of drama to spark your interest!
I was lucky enough to beta read and now that I read it a second time it was even better!!Untouchable is a refreshing and well written story,you should definitely try this one!!!I'm so excited for the next book!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts