New Review Atheists Who Kneel And Pray by Tarryn Fisher

Friday, July 21, 2017

WHO'S READY FOR YARA AND DAVID?  

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | AMAZON CA | ITUNES | B&N 

 
Yara Phillips is a wandering muse.
She dates men who need her, but always moves on to something new, never staying in one place for very long.
David Lisey is in need of a muse.
A talented musician lacking lyrical inspiration. When he first sees her, he knows he's found what he's been looking for.
Yara believes she can give David exactly what he needs to reach his full potential:
A broken heart.
David’s religion is love.
Yara’s religion is heartache.
Neither is willing to surrender, but religion always requires sacrifice.






❝ The most twisted thing about being an artist comes when you understand you’re creating for one specific person. The painful part is realizing who that person is, and the devastating part is knowing the compulsion will never go away.❞


This is my second book from Tarryn Fissher and she doesn't stop surprising me with her stories.I loved everything about this story.I loved Tarryn's words, her writing is flawless and beautiful.

I was hooked from the beginning and I didn't want to leave Yara and David.Their story was something magical ,intense and emotional.I love both characters,Yara is sassy,strong and independent.David is a rock star.I love him but Yara was one of the reasons why I loved this book so much!

Atheists who kneel and pray isn't your typical romance it is unique and original.This story will consume you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts