New Reviews Vein of Love and Body of the Crime by R. Scarlett

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

“Demons don’t love, they destroy.”
An incubus and the girl trying to understand her true identity.
An arranged marriage.
Enemies to lovers.
Slow burn.


 EACH BOOK in the Blackest Gold series is 99cents!
Amazon US

Vein of Love: http://amzn.to/2EPBuyf
Body of the Crime: http://amzn.to/2C9JhWw
A Vow of Thorns: http://amzn.to/2okyLlZ
To Crown A Beast: http://amzn.to/2ETqfog


"Darkness isn't one shade, sweetheart." Three centuries ago, Molly Darling’s ancestors signed a contract in blood—daemon blood—to protect themselves from harm. On the eve she turns nineteen, Molly leaves for her birthday party against her parent’s wishes, sick of their warnings about her “betrothal to a demon.” Except that she’s very much betrothed, and he’s very much a demon—one who’s only agreed to the nuptials to use Molly’s ancient daemon powers. Brash, arrogant, and built like a Greek god, Tensley Knight keeps showing up to save Molly from otherworldly attacks, only to insult her a moment later. As Molly learns more about the demon world, she realizes two things: that her family’s safety depends on a successful marriage, while any chance of freedom she’ll ever have calls for Tensley’s demise. Yet sometimes Molly spots a tortured soul beyond those liquid grey eyes, and there’s no denying the way her skin tingles when Tensley touches it. In Vein of Love, safety requires sacrifice, foe becomes lover, and one must decide whether to kiss...or to kill.




4 Unique stars 
<3 br="">
"He was a dangerous siren,his entire body singing to her-and she couldn't resist the call."

Vein Of Love is a fast paced story, with a slow burn romance and action!I have to admit that I find the story unique since I have never read something like this.

description

The storyline is very interesting and you can easily identify with them characters .It begins a little bit slow for my taste but once the story progressed I couldn't put it down.Tensley is arrogant,cocky,sexy and bossy.I really like him.Molly is strong and smart.

"You are going to destroy me,sweetheart"
"Unless I destroy you first."

Overall it was a great story and now I'm excited to see what will happen in the second book.

   


Never trust a demon. Never trust your heart. And never trust the woman who holds it. In Body of the Crime, a beast craved a beauty and oh, how she ravaged him.

5 STARS

How much I loved this one, I enjoyed it even more than the first book!It has everything I wanted in a story and even more!It was fast paced, it has action and many intense moments between Tensley and Molly!

Finally these two getting to know better each other!I love their moments together!Whenever these two where together there was tension,angst and passion!I loved their relationship and I like how things went between them in this one!Molly changed a lot from the first book and I enjoyed her even more in Body of The Crime!Tensley is still sexy,dark,dangerous and hot!I loved the push and pull between Tensley and Molly!They drive me crazy in a good way!

Overall, it was amazing read!I can't wait to start the next book in the series and see what will happen next!I loved the writing a lot, Rebecca did an amazing job, the writing is beautiful and flawless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts