Top Recommendation My Way Back To You by Claire Contreras

Wednesday, March 14, 2018


 The anticipated conclusion in Claire Contreras' Second Chances Duet . . . 




Love isn't always about timing.

Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and roll with it. 
I admit I wasn't ready. 
I know you don't want to look at me, let alone talk to me, but please, let me explain.
Let me tell you all the ways my heart broke when you walked away.
Let me show you what our years apart have done to me. 

Give me a chance to find my way back to you . . .






5 STARS


<3 5="" br="" stars="">
This is the conclusion of Then There was You, and it's amazing as the first book!My heart was aching all the time, it was addictive and the story so captivating!I couldn't put it down!Claire Contreras delivers an emotional,intense, heartwarming and powerful story!

description

I couldn't get enough of Rowan and Tessa.Their relationship was full of tension, love and they were so intense and passionate together!Their story was original and it felt so realistic!I felt like I was a part of their story!The characters rocked this story, even the secondary.I would love to see some of them getting their on book!I may say that I loved more Rowan in this book he grown as a character in this one.He loves Tessa and he want to make her happy!Tessa is a strong and independent, she is one of my favorite heroines. 

If you are looking for a powerful love story that it has it all angst,passion,love and heartbreak then this is perfect for you!!Rowan and Tessa's story will stay in my heart forever and I'm going to re-read it again and again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts